We are looking for an experienced Head of Analytics to kickstart our analytics business within the Swedish markets. You will be responsible to grow and spearhead our disruptive analytics offering and build the dream team to support the journey! We have already achieved great things in Finland with over 100% annual growth rate and now it's time to take the Swedish market by a surprise! Let's do this!
Who would you be working with?
Since 2010, Greenstep has grown to over 500 people across the Nordics with over two thousand customers, and we are continuing our organic growth! As a company we provide the full spectrum of financial services, from accounting to interim CFO’s for some of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics.
But most importantly we have created a very successful analytics business with over 30 employees ranging from Power BI consultants to data engineers. In addition to this we have also built our own BI SaaS platform called BI Book with over 1000 customers and 100 integrations. All of this has been achieved in just over 4 years thanks to top of the line consultants, developers and engineers with tremendous technical and business expertise! This team will also be your asset to support your growth in Sweden to achieve the desired goals.
Everyone works closely together, meaning you will be working with other CFO’s, accountants, payroll specialists, HR-specialists, Systems and Integrations Specialists, but most importantly, with great customers.
What do we expect from you?
You are a goal-oriented achiever, with a great team building, customer service, sales and entrepreneurial attitude. You live to get things done, and constant learning is part of who you are. You understand the important role of growth companies in the economy, and you want to take part in the creation of their success stories. You understand the importance of utilizing data to make better informed decisions through modern Business Intelligence tools and what it requires to achieve long-term goals for a new business within the industry. In addition to being a self-sufficient mastermind we expect you to have the ability to work closely with your team, get them motivated to exceed expectations and support their professional growth above and beyond! We do not believe in excessive hierarchy, so be prepared to get your own hands dirty as well whenever needed.
What are we looking for - the specifics:
- We expect you to have 5+ years of experience from software sales, analytics related projects and their management, IT or managerial tasks.
- We also value your experience from growing a business, getting to know how to do it successfully and what it really takes to build it from the ground up.
- Prior hands-on experience from Power BI and data is a must.
- We also expect you to have deep level knowledge of how to utilize Power BI and how it can help our clients in different business cases. Experience from other BI-platforms is also highly beneficial in this role.
- Knowledge of modern supportive cloud/on-prem DW, ELT and IT technologies - databases, gateways, APIs, cloud platforms - is a huge advantage to help you to succeed. Many of our projects require delving into these as well in some shape or form and thus, fluency in more technical stuff is crucial.
- Financial reporting is the cornerstone of our analytics business and therefore we expect you not to shy away from financial topics with client CFO's.
- We hire people based on their merits and persona, but it doesn't hurt you to have an academic degree in business, management or industrial engineering.
Fluency in Swedish and English is a must - work language between our regions is English.
What are the perks?
We take great care of our employees. We do so not only by offering great tools and benefits, a competitive salary and most importantly by making sure you have all the means necessary to develop your skills and advance your career.
By joining our ranks, you ensure yourself interesting and challenging projects and of course wonderful colleagues. Instead of useless hierarchy and bureaucracy, we believe in the power of freedom and responsibility, and we trust you. That said, no one knows it all, and all colleagues are glad to give you a hand when needed.
We choose carefully who we hire and have a lot of fun outside office hours too - whenever there isn't a global pandemic at hand. Aside from being part of one of the most experienced teams on the market and a growth story, you also get to work in our modern offices with great locations in central parts of Norrköping and Stockholm and participate in different kind of sports challenges and activities with your colleagues.
Let us know who you are and what you could do with us! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so be sure to apply sooner rather than later, latest by July 17th 2022.
For further information please contact:
Jonathan Teir (email@example.com)
You can be in touch regarding the position via email anytime.